No Products in the Cart
Love, Light, & Gratitude!
Since 2010, the Nature's Freedoms of the Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary
has been offering a true service to the conscious community by successfully providing memberships
Nationwide and Internationally.
Please read the membership benefits below on this page.
Please read through the entirety of this page.
ALL MEMBERSHIP INQUIRIES ARE BACKGROUND CHECKED.
WENS directly opposes alcohol abuse, and man-made drugs to include heroin, cocaine, fentanyl, crack-cocaine and methamphetamines.
WENS opposes abuse of any substance that causes harm to oneself or anyone else,
including but not limited to harmful pharmaceutical drug abuse.
Our membership is about assisting humanity during these current transitions
where they will naturally receive the bounty of life.
Our experiences creates self-development and life transitions.
The word "Wumaniti" is a word
given to us by our pleiadian relations meaning
ancestors from the stars.
balance of the masculine
and the feminine
being in balance
on the planet.
Compassion. Love. Respect. Integrity.
Humility. Grace. Humble. Empower. Soar.
Flow Life means Wumaniti and we are here to serve YOU.
The HONORABLE Benefits and opportunity of being a member of the Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary comes from gratitude.
With hope, faith, love and courage we be making the effort towards being a sustainable conscious change we everyday do our best to seek.
Being a member of the Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary gives you
the opportunity to make a pledge to stand with
an established transparent grassroots bonafide
sustainable mother earth organization.
All Ages - Under 18 years old requires for one guardian to be a member.
We welcome warmly Veterans, children, and elders.
-Opportunities for Wellness Check-in's with our Mental Awareness coaches once a month with exclusive membership offers.
- A Membership Card provides a connection with
the Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary,
a federally recognized sustainable community
exercising the practices of conservation and empowering the laws of earth-based practices.
- Get exclusive opportunities to receive awareness with self-care products and
working with the Nature's Freedoms.
- Door to door service throughout all 50 states and Internationally.
- Children may be exempt from in school vaccinations.
-Participation in Wumaniti gatherings and circles.
- Connections to our trusted network of doctors of herbal medicine,
energy workers, internal alchemy practitioners,
counselors, motivational speakers, and nutritionalists.
- Sustainable Volunteer & Work opportunities with survival skills.
- Access to volunteering with the horses and experiencing cultural horseback archers club.
- Invites to our fantastic horse events, retreats and classes for the whole family.
- Opportunities to attend free equine therapy, meditations & self-care opportunities for the whole family.
- Educating court appointed attorneys on federal/state laws
assisting him or her in successfully representing you and
others against any and all misguided Federal and/or State judicial prosecutions.
-Opportunities to become an Ambassador member being a conscious sustainable duplicatable model leader of Natures Freedoms.
Members adhere to the following
Code of Ethics:
I agree to absolutely no alcohol abuse.
I agree to absolutely no drug use with man-made drugs to include heroin, crack, co- caine, and methamphetamines.
I agree not to abuse any substance that would cause harm to oneself or anyone else including but not limited to harmful pharmaceutical drug abuse, or abuse of any mind altering substance.
Respect for all people & earth, I agree not to intentionally harm others sexually, spiritually, or physically.
Violation in the above or get in trouble with the law in any way regarding the above, understand WENS may not claim you as a member, and your membership, and any additional agreement we may have together, may be immediately and permanently terminated and/or revoked.
Growing Food as Medicine, Clean Water and
WE SWAP RESOURCES
WE Exist Because of YOU
As a non-profit organization we rely on our member’s generosity to be able to support our mission and our programs.
Without the unity of community minded people, we would be unable to provide our programs and aid for others.
Your generosity will make a difference by allowing us to continue to support and serve the community.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE DONATIONS ACCEPTED
1) Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary (hereinafter referred by WENS) spiritual practices are inspired and conducted congruent with Earth-based spiritual practices, cultivated over the millennia. All WENS spiritual practices also respect the common good, with due regard for public safety, health, and order.
2) WENS believes that all life making the attempt of living in a good way, are children of our Mother Earth, Great Creator; WENS is open to membership of all people, regardless of racial, ethnic, cultural, or religious background.
3) Do Not Cause Intentional Harm: WENS follows the universal rule to not conscientiously or intentionally harm anyone, including any person, Earth, or any of her children. This includes sexually, emotionally, spiritually, or physically. Therefore WENS believes in supporting and perpetuating special societal efforts like fair-trade and sustainable technology, and other similar affirmative efforts to truly cause no harm to anyone or anything.
4) We Are All One: WENS bases all religious and spiritual practices and beliefs on life is connected, all is one, not just on earth, but in the entire universe. WENS also believes that because we are all one, when divinity is experienced by one, divinity may be experienced by all. Divinity experienced by one will create the ability for all life to experience and know the same for themselves. Therefore, we aim to experience divinity not just for personal religious and spiritual development, we aim for such development for the higher good of all life.
5) How We Learn: We learn to connect with our individual and universal divinity first from our Great Creator Mother Earth, second from our own divine knowledge, and third from others who have done so before us, and offer benevolent assistance. Learning from the earth may include the sacred use and guidance of plant sacraments which may include Cannabis, Hemp, Grasses, Tree Barks, Mushrooms, Cactuses and Bird of Prey Feathers, in line with one’s divine truth and guidance, and also includes learning directly from the sun, moon, water, wind, rocks, trees, all our sacred elements and directions. WENS directly opposes alcohol abuse, and man-made drugs to include heroin, cocaine, crack-cocaine and methamphetamines. WENS opposes abuse of any substance that causes harm to oneself or anyone else, including but not limited to harmful pharmaceutical drug abuse.
6) We Are All Connected By Love: Love is what keeps us connected in this physical world where things appear separate, but we are truly not separate. Where there is love, there is no fear; and where there is no fear, there is no separateness. Thus, as love is the underlying principle in all actions and thoughts, as thoughts are things, we aim to keep pure, clean energy in our thoughts, feelings, intentions and actions.
We are endlessly appreciative.