“I am a mother, a farmer, a horse woman, an alchemist, a herbalist because every day I hope for the healing of the human being. I am an artist, I am one with Mother Earth, I seek sustainability, I seek oneness...
(Founder of the Wumaniti Earth Native Sanctuary)
The Word Wumaniti is from ancient pleiadian star language and is defined as the time of the balance of the masculine and feminine.
The Colors of our emblem represent the directions of the earth and sky, the sun and the moon.
The dragon eating its tail means its "Flow Time".
In the Prophecies of our elder communities from all over the planet, the 5,000 years of war ended within the time of 2012.
Now it is up to us to unveil the fear and come together as sustainable communities of peace, love, gratitude, and oneness NOW.
What the Wumaniti has done and achieved in over 21 years is building a foundation of humanitarian service committed to community economic and agricultural opportunities.
It surrounds the therapeutic and transformative healing qualities of hemp, healing the powers of nature, and connecting with horses.
This has all happened within the Spiritual Mecca and surrounding communities of Taos, New Mexico, USA.
Achievements since starting Wumaniti in 2000
- Being very proud to continue and have a hemp base business for the last 20 years long before hemp was legalized. Which is due to the fact that the Wumaniti have been recognized as a force for good, for healing, for inspiring and creating economic development in the community. Please click here to view our Press on the website. The Wumaniti have been featured in many newspapers for the last 6 years in a row.
- Working with the New Mexico Department of Agricultural about ways of legalizing cannabis hemp within Northern New Mexico.
- In January of 2014 the Wumaniti incorporated as its own independent 501c3 Charity Organization.
- The Wumaniti announced its organization growing cannabis hemp to the DEA, DOJ, and the State of NM in May of 2015 before National Legalization.
- Since then has successfully continued operating legally and has grown six harvest seasons that have all been recorded by local newspapers and magazines.
- In 2017 we grew 10 acres of Hemp with the Mayor of Questa, NM and Taos County Commissioner, again this was before the Hemp Bill.
- The Wumaniti created awareness and pioneered the overall sanctioning of hemp and cannabis as an important part of everyday life.
- By growing and making traditional plant medicine, and assisting others with their self-healing process, the Wumaniti is the only organization to have written there own SOP and Code of Conduct for utilization, transport and growth of Plant Medicines like Cannabis Hemp.
- Created our own Organic Farm to Table products and the funding goes directly back to running our production, administrative, youth and family programs with horses.
- Success Stories of Healings: Many success stories and testimonials of self healing including children getting rid of seizures, successful in mitigating symptoms and moving it into Homeostasis, arthritis, diabetes, fibromyalgia, aphasia, HIV and Herpes. . In addition healing addictions and abusive memories.
- Expanding our exclusive membership.
- Complimentary Taos Community Programs for Youth, Family & Veterans offering Cultural Equine Therapy services to over 20 different non-profit’s and schools in Northern New Mexico. Offering services to local community, veterans, youth at risk, behavioral health children, people on probation, inmates, and people recovering from abuse and addiction.
We at Wumaniti strive to be positive role models for the children in our community.
We educate herbal organic food lifestyles with testimonials of improving and enhancing the quality of life for humans and animals.
It takes all levels of civic engagement to come together to improve the quality of life in our community while providing healthy outlets and spaces that have no alcohol and drugs.
Our vision is Organic and Homegrown
Our model is completely duplicable.
We are dedicated to our mission!
Wumaniti mission is simple: to educate and promote self-care and self-healing with hemp and horses while cultivating permacultural and economic lifestyles within sustainable communities.
Many people wholeheartedly believe in our mission.
We have met with cultural leaders in Alaska, China, Turkey, Jamaica, Costa Rica, Mexico, and the USA
We are all about inspiring sustainable economic development.
Our funding over the years has come from donations from people who believe in our mission and our membership community.